Sunday, December 5, 2010

my FIRST post EVER!!!!

   This is my very first post ever!!!  And so, I suppose I should explain what is going on here.  Honestly, I'm not even completely sure yet.  But, I always seem to find that things turn out the best when you don't exactly know how they are going to work out. Like reading a novel, watching a movie/ athletic event, or anything where you are taken into the unknown, it's just more interesting and fun to pay attention to if you don't know the ending.  So, it's really just one big adventure, without all the swinging from vines, running from oddly spherical (and large) boulders, and a little less dirt.
    Hmmm.... I guess I should explain the title. For those of you whom are not French speakers, it means Life, Love, Fashion, and other vivaciousness.  These are my main topics, because those are the things that are pretty important to me.  But honestly, I'll probably end up on a bunch of different stuff. Because that's me, I tend to drift away from the main subject.  But, I believe that that is how profound discoveries and connections are made. 
   So, I guess you should fasten your seatbelts and hold on to something, because this should be one fun ride.... or journey.. or adventure... or if you're seriously not into metaphors- blog... And let's hope for the best along the way. And maybe, just maybe, we'll learn something... or at least make some neat connections and discoveries.    

No comments:

Post a Comment